Gypsona Plaster Bandage combines a fast setting, high quality plaster of Paris with the conformable and stable interlocked weave of leno cloth. The bandage demonstrates minimum plaster loss whilst the rich creamy texture allows easy handling.
Features and Benefits:
- Minimum plaster loss
- The interlocked weave of leno cloth helps in plaster retention whilst soaking and moulding
- Accurate and easy moulding
- High quality creamy textured plaster of Paris makes moulding easy
- Conformable leno cloth assists in a high degree of accuracy
- Smooth inside surface and uniform thickness
- Leno cloth allows the consistent application of Gypsona Fast and strong immobilisation for trauma and corrective work
- Gypsona utilizes a high quality, quick setting plaster of Paris to achieve fast results
- Each roll is individually sealed in a special flow wrapper for safe storage
- 1 x Carton 48
- 2 x 24 Inners
Dimensions: 7.5cm x 3.5m
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Alpha First Aid users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.