ALLEVYN Thin is a sterile wound dressing made of polyurethane matrix and a polyurethane top-film.
- Flexible and highly conformable
- Maintains a moist wound environment
- Helps prevent bacterial contamination
- Permeable to oxygen and water vapor
- Does not adhere to the wound
- Sticks well to dry, intact skin
- Semi-transparent film
- No need for a secondary dressing
- Easily shaped to fit awkward areas
- May help reduce the risk of secondary infection. The patient is able to bathe and shower.
- Helps to minimize the risk of maceration
- Monitoring of the wound is possible
Do not use any ALLEVYN product with oxidising agents such as hypochlorite solutions or hydrogen peroxide solutions.
Do not use on wounds with exposed muscle, bone or tendon or where a risk of drying out exists or where the surrounding skin is damaged or sensitive.
5 x 6cm (10)
10 x 10cm (5)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Alpha First Aid users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.