Instant Business Pricing

With our new businesses, organisations, health professionals, and clubs signup system

Unlock better pricing banner

We offer special discounted wholesale pricing for businesses, organisations, health professionals, government departments, and sports clubs. Just follow the steps below to unlock our best deals.

  1. Sign up below
  2. Confirm your email and login to your account
  3. Shop online with discounted pricing

If you already have a website account with us, please login at the login page.

Why Bother?

As a default, our website displays standard retail pricing to the general public. However, we built our businesss by shapening the pencil for businesses, organisations, health professionals, schools, and sports clubs. We can't offer these prices to eveyone, so signup below to unlock the best deals possible.

What's the catch?

There isn't one. We would love to help you If you’re a legitimate business, health professional, club, or organisation. Please be aware that customers who don’t have an email or address which is directly connected to a business or club may have their orders delayed while we confirm your eligibility.

We provide wholesale discounts on approximately 80% of the items in our store. The remaining 20% of items are not typically onsold to patients and do not have a wholesale price level.

Need a credit account?

We offer lines of credit to approved customers. You can apply for one by calling 07 3341 8033 or contacting one of our sales representitives.

Products to compare:
Comparing Products