Rid Medicated Workforce 150g Insect Repellant
- 6 hours* mosquito protection
- Neutral scent
- 150g NET Aerosol
Repellent Plus Antiseptic for longer lasting protection against mosquitoes that may carry Ross River Virus and Dengue.
- Contains 19.1% DEET at safe levels effectively repels for 6* hours
- Antiseptic reduces inflammation and assists to prevent infection caused by insects bites
- Repels for longer protection against mosquitoes that may carry *Ross River Virus and *Dengue
- Designed to be applied as First Aid as a BEFORE and AFTER medication
- *Verified by Independent laboratory test
- PETA-friendly, NOT tested on animals medication
- 5 Year shelf life for longer lasting use
- Aussie Owned & Made since 1956
- Handy spray-on liquid in family size pack. Spray on clothes. CFC Free.
For external use only. If rash or irritation occurs, discontinue use. If swallowed, seek medical advice.
- DO NOT apply near eyes or mouth
- DO NOT apply to lips, broken skin or babies’ hand
- Avoid contact with food and food utensils, spectacle frames, soft plastics or synthetic fibres, timber fittings and furniture
May be dangerous, particularly to children, if used in large amounts on the skin, clothes, or bedding, or on large areas of the body, especially if you keep using it for a long time.
Repels mosquitoes (6hrs), flies, ticks, fleas, leeches, sandflies, biting midge and other biting insects.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Alpha First Aid users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.