The First Aid Pod is an instant, pop up shelter that can be used during unexpected medical events or first aid situations to provide guidance for first responders, privacy for the patient and shelter from the elements.
A number of businesses, schools, sports venues and tourist attractions in New Zealand and Australia and the UK, have multiple First Aid Pods on site ready to use for first aid situations and unexpected medical events.
In this day & age it is important to take all necessary steps to ensure (customers, visitors, students, team members staff) are safe and cared for while at your (business, campus, club, school, tourist attraction), the small investment of purchasing a First Aid Pod can help you to do this.
Having a First Aid Pod next to a defibrillator is an ideal location as it can act as a privacy screen to help protect the dignity of the person receiving first aid. They are UV & Water resistant so are perfect to shelter the patient from the elements until emergency services arrive.
- UV resistant and waterproof to provide shelter for the patient
- Floorless so it can be placed over or around the patient
- DRSABCD is printed inside the pod and on the bag to assist first aid response
- Ground pegs are provided to assist in securing on outdoor surfaces
- Can be used to block areas to assist in ensuring the patient's privacy from onlookers
- Complementary product for an AED (Defibrillator)
- Deployment is quick and easy with its instant pop up design
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Alpha First Aid users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.